STR Design Audit
Do you own an existing short term rental, and know the interiors could use some attention?
Would you like to have your short term rental stand out and attract dream guests?
Let's level up your short term rental design with a
So, what is a Design Audit?
A Design Audit is a tool designed to give you the knowledge you need to update your existing STR property to its full potential. Valerie will go through the existing property listing and photos in detail to assess where you should invest money to update the interiors.
Your vision matters, and so does your budget! These things will be taken into account during the audit process to ensure you feel confident with the suggested changes.
How does an Audit work?
AFTER YOU PURCHASE A DESIGN AUDIT PACKAGE:
- Step 1: You'll be prompted to send me all of the info I need to view and audit the property as it is. You will also send me your goals and budget for the updates, including any timeline you're trying to work within.
- Step 2: Next, you'll book your 90 minute Audit Call with me!
- Step 3: Then, I get busy creating a full property audit. I come to this meeting ready to go through every space of the property with you. I will prioritize the changes that are needed to bring your property to the next level, and bring you plenty of visual decor ideas and inspiration.
- Step 4: Following the audit I will send you a recording of our call, your mood & vision boards and extensive notes about how to implement our plan.
Design Audit Client and STR Owner
"Valerie's design audit for my dated, old looking cabin was just perfect. She took the time to understand the current cabin layout and design, then thoughtfully considered my needs to create a beautiful new design.
The best part was the extensive design package of vision boards and detailed notes I received, along with a Zoom meeting with Valerie, where she walked me through her plan to be sure I fully grasped her insights.
Armed with a solid design plan and sourced products, I can quickly start updating the cabin without wasting valuable time. Valerie's practical approach puts quality design in reach for every STR owner.”
What's included in a Design Audit
STYLE DIAGNOSIS AND MOOD BOARDS
90 MINUTE CALL WITH VALERIE TO REVIEW IMPROVEMENT PLAN (I will deep dive into your property photos and goals before our call.)
FOLLOW UP PACKAGE. After the call I'll send vision boards and extensive notes so that you can carry out your new design plan when it works for you.
Bonus 1: Budget Template Spreadsheet (pre-filled with suggested $$ per item.)
Bonus 2: Shopping Guide (Val's fav places to shop for STRs)
Bonus 3: Amenities Purchase list for you to quickly and easily upgrade your kitchen tools, and other special items that will get you shining reviews.
Bonus 4: Video Tutorial- How to Create and use Vision Boards.I NEED THIS
Design Audit Client and STR owner
"Valerie helped us reimagine our short-term rental and style it in a way that created a vacation-like feel. With her guidance, we paid close attention to areas that would really spruce up the different spaces and attract more of our ideal type of guests. She did this with such warmth and care. I truly enjoyed working with her and learned so much in the process."
Design Audit Client and STR Owner & Property Manager
"I met Valerie through Instagram. We were looking for someone just like her. A designer that could work remotely and offer tips on ways to improve our current STR.
Right away she was responsive and friendly. She ultimately provided a very detailed report with ways we could improve our already well performing property. It came complete with product links and reasons for why she suggested what she did. We were very impressed."
How do I know if this is right for me and my business?
This audit is the perfect for you if:
- You KNOW your short term rental property has the potential to attract better clientelle, but you're unsure how to prioritize property improvements.
- You feel overwhelmed and confused about where to spend your investment dollars on design and decor.
- You would LOVE to consult with an experienced designer to maximize your ROI.
Let's Do This!
I know you're ready to take your STR designs to the next level and attract more guests. So what are you waiting for? Let's get started and work together to create a plan to reach your design goals!OKAY, LET'S GET STARTED!
Who is the mind behind Quill Decor?
Hi, I'm Valerie. I'm so glad you're here.
A couple of years ago I dedicated my business to helping others with the art of decorating short term rentals. I have written and filmed an online course which provides a step-by-step guide for how to decorate a vacation rental from start to finish.
I recently developed this design audit product for the existing rental owners out there who want to improve their property's interior design but need a little guidance from an expert.
If you are interested in a design audit but have some questions, click here to sign up for a free 20 minute chat. I'd be happy to e-meet you!
JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
SUBSCRIBE TO GET THE LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM QUILL DECOR.
(We hate Spam. Your info will NOT be shared.)